Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Lindsey's Wedding - July 24, 2010

I was so excited to see everyone dressed up, and everything finished!  I loved the accessories that the girls picked.  Dangly earrings, silver bracelets, and white sandals that complemented the ribbon embroidery perfectly.
Danielle
 Since Andrew wasn't around, Courtney volunteered to model his outfit for us.
Courtney
 I was thrilled with how the back of Courtney's top turned out.  Love love love it!

Marla
 Lindsey, you looked absolutely stunning!  I loved the green eyeshadow.  It set everything off.

 I love this random shot of the 3 girls in the frantic moments before they rushed out of the house.
 And the moment finally arrived...


 Lindsey's dad walked her down the aisle.
 I love the back!  It fits so smoothly, and the hem was the perfect length to gently sweep along behind her.
 I especially liked seeing the 3 girls together.  Our different design choices look so good next to each other.
 A happy bride...
 Lindsey, thank you for letting me be a part of your big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment